- Support the design and new product development
- Receive specifications from R&D designers and communicate to suppliers on the needs
- Compile the received information and develop sourcing and executing plans
- Degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years’ experience as a Material Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer in mechanical design / manufacturing / packaging system, etc.
- Possess technical expertise in plastic parts design and plastic injection molding tooling manufacturing
- Able to travel overseas
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Interested applicants kindly email your resume in MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767