• Makes sure that project or asset discipline engineering procedures are performed within schedule and budget.
• Estimates and executes various instrument engineering actions, including technical study and detailed design, concept and front end engineering development.
• Responsible for reviewing specifications, drawings, and other documentation from contractors and consultants.
• Responsible for collecting, talking about and responding to any queries or comments that may come from the approval of a modification package.
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering.
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
• Familiar with Intools, PDS, DCS.
• A team player with strong analytical skills and effective communication & interpersonal skills.
• Immediately available within 2 weeks.
To apply please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org